Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's the little things in life

Indeed it is the little things that are surprisingly the most memorable. Yesterday, Anna and I were walking along the Burke-Gilman trail down to Gas Works Park and what should pass us by but a mini-motorcycle gang. And I don't mean that in the sense that the gang of motorcyclers were miniscule in number, rather that the motorcycles they were riding were of smaller stature. It was actually quite a significant gang, 30 maybe 40 riders. They probably wouldn't appreciate me calling them mini-motorcycles either I'm sure there's a much more appropriate term but I don't know what it is. Anyway, they were zipping by en masse and a notable few even had capes on - bright red! The whole scene just made my day, how could I help but smile?

No comments: