Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Must post

So, I'm freezing cold (why are libraries always over air conditioned?) and need to pee like a racehorse (I know over-sharing) but I must post. I'm suffering from posting deprivation, much as I am suffering from NPR and tea kettle deprivation. All completely unrelated to one another but I'm feeling a void in my life as a result of their absence.

I had a post all composed in my head but now I'm too preoccupied with other things to remember what it was . . . poop! And I don't care what people say repeatedly saying poop does make me feel better. And it reminded me of what I wanted to post, the Ho Ho Seafood Restaurant. I can't help it, it makes me giggle. When we were wandering around the International District we kept walking past it and I'd giggle everytime. I just kept on thinking of absurd things like a guy in a Santa suit standing under their awning or me standing next to their sign with a huge clear bag of Hostess products including Ho-Hos. I may be laughing alone but I can't help myself . . . its funny.

No comments: