Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It all comes back to light bulbs

Um, so I'm sitting in the relative dark which makes it feel like it's late at night when I usually post but it's actually mid-morning. Why am I sitting in the dark then? Well, my light fixture went kaput this morning, with fanfare no less . . . the light bulbs went out with a bang (well not quite a bang but definitely a "sss-sshh-sping-POP" that was disturbing enough for groggy ol' me). And I can't find any spare light bulbs, poop!

I also suspect that today is the day I'm getting my not-so-wonderful exam back from previous post, ick. It all makes me want to crawl under my desk with some ice cream and sulk for a bit. Moments like this makes me feel oh so disgruntled . . . and agree most wholeheartedly with this lovely caricature that my cousin Lindsey sent me.

No comments: