Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Yes, it's only Tuesday

How is it still only Tuesday?! I feel like I'm coming off a week of Thursdays that never amount to a Friday! There is too much work and too little time . . . I'm drowning in work. Even as I type that though I am in fact procrastinating, oh pooh. I have an entire book to read before tomorrow morning and numerous other articles that need to be read but am I doing any of those things? Of course not. However in the past 5 hours since I got out of class, when I should have been reading, I got all of these things done:

1. Bought my ticket back to Michigan in June
2. Paid 2 bills
3. Made and ate dinner
4. Completed my remaining financial aid paperwork
5. Wrote 2 important e-mails to professors that I'd been putting off for the past week
6. And last but not least my Japanese homework (the most student-like activity and I almost forgot to put it on the list!)

And now it's time to go to bed.

To bed to bed said Sleepyhead,

Let's wait a while said Slow,

Put on the pan said Greedy Nan,


Let's sup before we go.


My grandmother used to say that to me at bedtime when I was a kid and so I say it to you now . . . to bed to bed . . .

3 comments:

Christine Free said...

I like that saying your grandmother used. I'll have to remember that.

jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

It's cute isn't it? I've never heard anyone else say it . . . although then again I've never had anyone else's grandmother tuck me into bed either . . . hhhmm.