Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why, hello there!

It has been over a year since I last posted. And I can only humbly apologize to those of you who have faithfully followed the blog, checking in from time to time. Shortly after my last post I was offered the job that I interviewed for, accepted said job, went to Japan for 10 days for a visit and a wedding, and then moved to the opposite side of the country to start my new job. Since then life has been spent speeding along in the fast lane and the blog has been forgotten on the shoulder of the road. From time to time I'd think about posting but something would come up between the time of the thought and getting to a computer to actually post. Lately though the urge to post has increased manifold which leads us to the present. I won't recap the past year that would be . . . well, not tedious but close . . . so it's all "upwards and onwards" from here on out.

No comments: