Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Princess Procrastinator

School has barely started and I'm already behind! Well, not entirely . . . if I can actually finish the 100 plus pages that I have yet to read for class tomorrow then I won't be behind. However, I have only 15 hours until that class begins and I intend to sleep for the next 8 hours and then go to another class for two hours . . . so really I don't see this reading getting done. Whoever said there were 24 perfectly usable hours in a day was seriously deranged, as can only be expected from someone who doesn't treat sleep as a valuable commodity. Some of you (notably Blythe) may chide me for leaving my homework till the last moment and reverting to my old procrastinating ways but I assure you this wasn't done intentionally. And I certainly have no intention of sacrificing sleep to get work done, the days of pulling all-nighters have come and gone. I really don't think I could manage it anymore, and ridiculous though it may sound coming from someone in their mid-20s, I'm too old for that shit! Procrastinator or not this princess needs her beauty sleep.

No comments: