Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Just between you and me

I have yet to tell anyone I know (except Anna since she's already made an appearance here) that I've actually started a blog. Not telling anyone makes it feel like it's my little secret and somehow I find a childish pleasure in that. On the other hand it probably means that no one is reading it. After all, why would a total stranger want a little window into my daily life? Probably for the same reasons that I like reading blogs of people that I've never met - pure curiosity.

So, Anna and anyone else surfing by, this is just between you and me, our little secret . . . at least for now.

1 comment:

kara said...

It's an addiction...you'll get it in time. Don't get me wrong...I won't read just anyone's blog...I must be entertained at all times...but to think it's secret...well that's a mistake.